Terms and Conditions
We are Webcetera UK Ltd. Registered in England, our company registration number is 11241212.
The term ‘Webcetera UK Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 9a Market Place, Brigg, North Lincolnshire, DN208ES.
Use of our website
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
If you take advantage of our Shopify unlimited-time trial with 2 hours support offer:
- You will need to be subscribed to a Shopify plan via our special unlimited-time trial. Contact us for more information.
- Alternatively you can request the 2 hours support if you sign up to Shopify via our special referral link. By using this link we, as a Shopify Partner, will receive a small commission from Shopify. This in no way alters your contract with Shopify.
- The consultancy will be remote, either by telephone or video conference.
- Your Shopify website is a contract between yourselves and Shopify. Outside of the free 2 hours support, we can offer further support at our standard hourly rate or provide a quote for larger pieces of work. Note: Shopify themselves offer 24/7 technical support.
- For more information, please contact us.