What is WordPress?
WordPress is an industry leading Content Management System (CMS) responsible for running over 50% of the worlds’ websites*.
WordPress provides a platform that enables you to easily manage your website and Google loves it. WordPress code is written with SEO in mind. And best of all, it’s free!
What we do
- WordPress template design & research
- Develop and build your website
- Project Management, keeping you fully informed all the way
- Handover to include everything you need to run your e-commerce store
- 1 month free support from when your website is made live
What you get
- A responsive website - a critical feature in modern websites
- Good User eXperience (UX Design)
- Setup with social sites and icons such as Facebook and Instagram
- Google Analytics setup for eCommerce and configured correctly
- Submitted to Google Search Console & Bing Webmasters
- MailChimp configured to sync with your new customers
Benefits of using WordPress
WordPress offers great Value for Money. Once your website is up and running using WordPress it is endlessly scalable – it can even provide a platform to run your e-commerce business.
There’s a vast array of high-quality plugins to help you get your website stand out from the crowd as well as security and backups. It’s all there!
At Webceteraer design all of our websites to be responsive and Google friendly. To this end, we have access to premium themes that are both responsive and look beautiful.
- Easy to manage content editing and publishing
- 1000's of plugins to enhance your website and user experience
- eCommerce option, using WooCommerce
- Easy to manage once the website is live
We can also offer
- Social Media Management
- Pay Per Click (PPC) Advertising
- Google Adword campaigns
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Monthly support packages - let us take the strain
- Logo design and branding, such as business cards and fliers
How we can help
Call 01652 656894 or contact us via our website to discuss your WordPress website needs.