Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value – Albert Einstein
Security is something all WordPress website owners should take very seriously.
WordPress sites can be made secure. Here, we talk about WordPress security covering topics such as:
- Hosting — use a host that uses a Firewall and has Malware and Anti-Virus enabled.
- On-site firewalls (e.g. Wordfence).
- Passwords and user accounts.
- Staging servers to test before updating to your live site.
- Backups — off-site and incremental backups.
We encourage every website owner to be proactive with their stance on security.